During this journey called life, people are going to do the following things regardless if you’re prepared for it or not:
- disrespect you
- ignore you
- doubt you
- insult you
- degrade you
- mock you
- misunderstand you
- attack you
- bully you
- character assassinate you
- and overall not like you
How do you respond to this treatment and circumstances?
- You stay the course.
- You adjust and make necessary changes.
- You don’t allow words to defeat you.
- You don’t argue with their opinion; it is just an opinion.
- You keep moving forward.
- You use these words as fuel to accelerate forward.
- You exercise patience and engage in consistent action.
- You keep going, and going, and going, and going.
For more motivational posts, follow me at: https://www.facebook.com/jasonleehughes79