There are 364 other days out of the year for you to start a new chapter in your life. (1 January 2018) Meaning, you don’t need to make a New Year’s resolution if you are truly serious about:
- Doing something new and/or courageous.
- Committing to some self-reflection exercises.
- Dedicating more time to your family and significant other.
- Being the person that you were born to be and not what people think you should be.
- Implementing a training regiment that offers no room for you to quit because your health and future are worth it.
- Making the decision to be happy about every new day because life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you.
Forget about the overplayed clichés about the 1st of the year; take action today! Stop wasting valuable time. Your life has more value than you realize.
If you can dream it, you can do it! Ignore the inside voices that tell you:
- This is too difficult.
- Other people tried this and they failed so why should I even bother?
- I’m too tired.
- I don’t have the necessary skills.
- People will laugh at me.
If you want to make your dream become a reality you will have to stay focused.
Some people would rather get even than get ahead; stay focused on the real goal! Make it happen today!