During the COVID-19 situation, remember to be cognizant of your mental bandwidth. Consider your internet at home: When 3-5 people are sharing the same internet, eventually–the internet starts to slow down. The same goes for what you’re focusing on. If your mind is trying to focus on too many things, it will eventually start to slow down.
Try to incorporate some of these habits to help counter how you’re feeling:
1) Schedule breaks (you need them)
2) Don’t be so self-critical with how you’re feeling (you’re only human)
3) Make a schedule (routine and daily habits help calibrate your focus)
4) When work is over, stop talking or thinking about it (it will be there tomorrow)
5) Value your mental health (it matters